Maui Turtle Tours
Book Turtle Tour Now
Are You Ready For An Incredible Experience?
Our Kayak and snorkeling tours are a great way to get your snorkeling in while on Maui. We make sure that your party is as comfortable as possible by providing guests with a wide-motion PFD, ergonomic seat and a very stable Malibu 2XL Kayak. We limit our tours to smaller groups of 12 people or less (ask about private tours as an alternative) to insure that each participant benefits from the help, attention and expertise of our professional eco-guides.
Our guest enjoy beautiful costal views while you kayak to famous Turtle Town. As home to some of the best reefs Hawaii has to offer, Wailea is sure to serve up some great surprises. Tours often encounter manta ray, sting ray, whales (in season), octopus, AND ALWAYS TURTLES.
Be sure to bring sunscreen, and water. Sunglasses, hats and underwater cameras are usually a good idea too.
Check in at 7:45am daily
Photos are available after every tour.
Enjoy The Best Turtle and Hawaiian Canoe Tour in Maui
No vacation trip to Maui is complete without spending some quality time on the water. Are you looking forward to a great way to do just that? You can take a Turtle tour and a Maui canoe tour! These tours offer a fun and memorable experience in exploring the blue Hawaiian ocean and also, you will learn about the exciting local history.
Discover Hawaii’s Sea Turtles
Hawaii is currently the home to up to five sea turtles species. The Olive ridleys, leatherbacks and loggerheads are usually encountered only in deep offshore waters.
It is common for divers and snorkelers all over the Islands to see the Honu green sea turtle just near shore waters. The green sea turtles nest in the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands, a remote protected area where they thrive. Come and have fun with Maui’s Sea Turtles!
Cool Facts About the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles
– Sea turtles spend nearly all their lives underwater, but must breathe air for the oxygen needed to meet the demands of vigorous activity.
– The adult sea turtles are often found in shallow lagoons, feeding mostly on different species of sea grasses.
– The entire generations often migrate in between a pair of feeding and nesting areas.
– An average green sea turtle can live up to 80 years of age!
– They usually swim at about 1.6-1.9 MPH.
– It was estimated that only 1% of hatchlings reach sexual maturity, which can take 25-50 years.
Interesting Reasons Why you Need To Book These Tours
The Turtle and Hawaiian canoe tours are unique tours, and it will be great fun for the entire family.
Here are some of the benefits:
1. Learn about the interesting local history and ecology. The tours are very educational. When you take the tours, you will learn about the wildlife and history found within these sites.
2. You will have a fun view of numerous varieties of wildlife. Every tour promises plenty of opportunities for wildlife watching. As you tour, keep your eyes peeled for dolphins, manatees, birds, and more beautiful water creatures!
3. The canoe ride is serene and peaceful. You can enjoy a relaxing and smooth way to coast on the water. Our Maui canoe tour provides a comfortable and spacious boat that makes the tour more fun and refreshing. You will enjoy stunning views of scenic areas nearby.
Why not try these cool and interesting tours while you are on vacation in Maui?